Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ventilation

This is a poem I wrote after I found out some things was not going so well in my life with the help of some terms I learned in my P101 class...lol


This is a ventilation of my situation, all this paper weight and time simulation Im facing is making me feel like Im a disgrace to my race.... not the color of my skin, but the competition that in is not giving me a situation of WIN... so when everything in my life is goin wrong,everything in school is goin right.....But when its starts to go wrong everything is goin right in my life...NO one said it would be a easy road, but there has to be some type of codes or cheat sheets I can see to defeat this harsh level of degree.... Sitting here in depression because my comfort zone is no where to be found but I smile in Reaction Formation to calm myself down. i don't wanna use projection towards it..but sometimes i don't care for it. Displacement is the only acceptable Rationalization to get rid of my depression and causes me to fall into Repression so I wont be all depressed over Regression...Its a life learned lesseon that Im expressing as freshmen so i take shots of this anti depressant and a puff of illegal possession to clear the mind of a young man because he stressin so wit no one to talk to and no one to listen he wraps it up in a rap and explains it in words he learned from the class lesson until someone will notice his complications and the obsticles that he's facing he has to put down the pen and realize there is not time for dream chasing......

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, and reminds me of slam poetry. . . have you ever seen this type of poetry performed or performed it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you... In a non-relationship kinda way.

    ReplyDelete